Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well, Christmas is over... The New year is about to start..... 2012!!!! Wow, I don't think I ever really imagined that it would come... and a lot of folks think this will be the last year for the world.. Only GOD knows for sure.... Why Am I still up on this night??? I have Aurora and I tried to get her to go to sleep around 9ish... Well, she did not... I did... and then I got woke up... so here I am... I wish I could go to sleep... but it does not seem to be happening for the moment...
Christmas: Aurora was super excited.. she wanted to open everyone's presents.. she told Popi as she handed him one of his.... "It's a knife" LOL.. I think she was more excited about his knife than she was her own gifts.. Karleigh's first Christmas... she was not really excited over her presents, yet... I really hope I can find a Part-time job at least to help out and make sure that next year is different... I know they got enough, but sometimes enough is not what I wanted to do.. I did make Aurora a beautiful red dress for Christmas with a matching jacket.. and she wore it to Dinner at Bonefish Grill in Memphis... she acted like a perfect little doll... amazingly no drama... Well, I am off to bed again.. Hopefully, I can go to sleep...

No comments: