Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lazy Days and Long nights

Bible Study: Today's lesson was on 1 Samuel... Eli and his sons were so evil in their worship, that God struck them all down... They had basically made a mockery of being priests... They were taking the best of the sacrificial meats for themselves.. and even by using force (and slaves)...

I think this lesson was very enlightening to me.. I know I don't take from the "offferings" but yet, do I really give God my best.. do I give Him everything (It's His anyways).... or do I only give Him "a part of me", part of my gifts???? Maybe that is why "I can't hear God".. I really am not sure, but I do know this... GOD does want our best, He does not want to be second best... He wants to be first.. Is my "worship" true and correct? Do I really sing out for Him? Do I live what I "preach"? I need to examine my daily life and see..

Well, I am about to embark on another adventure.. by myself.. I am about to go to church (a different place than usual).....

My Goals for this week:
1. Study James (online Bible Study)
2. Study CBS Lesson 1 Samuel and do at least half of the workbook pages for this week...
3. Keep trying for a job.
4. Get Scrap book stuff together for Saturday's crop.
5. Clean Living Room
6. Pack to go to LR for weekend...
7. Read 200 pages of one of my e-books...
8. Mail out 5 encouragement cards...
9. Make cards
10. Type the next 5 days of Food Lover's into Word...

No comments: